La Cité, easy to reach
Located in the city centre, just a 5-minute walk from the high-speed train station (South exit) and a 20-minute shuttle ride from the airport, La Cité is served by excellent transport links:
- Tram: line 1 - « Duchesse Anne - Château des Ducs de Bretagne » tram stop, one stop from the TGV railway station (North exit).
- Airport / city centre shuttle bus: every half hour - « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
- Busway: line 4 - « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
- Bicloo self-service bikes and Marguerite self-service cars: stations at La Cité.
- 450 parking spaces are available underneath La Cité and 2,000 additional parking spaces in close walking distance. Exhibitors are allocated a temporary parking area with direct access to la Cité’s exhibition areas.
Downloadable location map
Agrandir le plan
Choose your means of transport…
Nantes is a European destination, easy to reach:
- 1 hour from Paris and London (1st air traffic hubs in Europe)
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris-Orly
- All the key European destinations are less than 2 hours away by plane
- Direct flights to 50 destinations::
- 15 French cities: Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse, etc.
- 30 international destinations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Rome, etc.
Nantes Atlantique airport is the 1st European airport with the ISO 9001 accreditation. It was elected Premier European Airport
(winner of the 2011/2012 ERA Airport Award).
International access to Nantes will be further improved when the new Notre-Dame-des-Landes airport opens in 2017.
Nantes Atlantique airport is a 20 minute-shuttle ride from La Cité (departure every half hour).
Nantes has direct rail connections to all the major French cities:
- 2 hours from Paris Montparnasse
- 23 daily TGV connections between Paris and Nantes
- 3 hours from Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport with 4 daily TGV connections
- Direct TGV connections to : Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg, etc.
The TGV railway station is located at the very heart of the city, opposite La Cité (South exit).
The Nantes region is served by an extensive motorway network with easy access to:
450 parking spaces
- The East: Paris on the A11
- The South: Bordeaux and Toulouse on the A83
- The West: Brest on the N165 / E60
- The North: Rennes on the N137
are available underneath La Cité and 2,000 additional parking spaces in close walking distance. Exhibitors are allocated a temporary parking area with direct access to la Cité’s exhibition areas.
Nantes boasts innovative, multimodal and eco-responsible means of transport
offering residents and visitors easy and safe travelling within the urban area:
- 40 km-tram network (the longest in France)
- 4 tram and BusWay© lines
- 53 bus lines
- 3 river shuttle lines
- Bicloo : a self-service bike system with 900 bicycles and 90 stations
- Over 300 km of cycling lanes
- Not to forget the Marguerite cars that can be hired from 20 self-service hire points.