Communicate with stakeholdersThis is one of the lines clearly developed by La Cité for years now, and is also one of the areas identified for action in ISO 26 000. La Cité thus affirms its desire to develop, improve and consolidate this approach. Indeed, maintaining and nurturing a constructive dialogue with stakeholders of any kind and, in a desire for transparency, is the assurance of a lasting and constructive relationship in a “win-win” situation that goes far beyond strict economic performance.
As recommended by the standard, La Cité has defined its own sphere of influence and the dialogue and communication actions to develop or engage in:
• Inform about its topicality and its activities.
• Exchange & consult in the building of projects and new offers.
In 2011, La Cité has developed appointments for exchanges with :
• The market of professional encounters consisting of a committee of experts from instances representing the events industry.
• All the scientific communities of the city of Nantes, true ambassadors and opinion-influencers of the target as part of the organisation of national and international conferences.
• Its loyal customers to assess their future needs and the positioning strategy of their event.
• The hotels club, a key player in conference reception conditions.
• Regional partners : Expo Nantes Atlantique, le Voyage à Nantes, Saint-Nazaire Tourisme et Patrimoine, the CCO, the World Trade Center, Prest’Events, SEM La Folle Journée, the Orchestre National des Pays de la Loire, the Lieu Unique, the Grand T, the Onyx-la Carrière, the Pannonica, the Arc, the Zénith, Nantes-Angers Opéra, les Rendez-Vous de l’Erdre, le Nouveau Pavillon etc. and all the players involved in the event hosting arrangements (the hotel club, transporters, caterers, etc).
• Providers/suppliers approved on criteria of quality, innovation, sustainable development.