La Cité, tailored to your event requirements
The versatility of the facilities enables La Cité to offer customized solutions
, in line with your specifications and your objectives, from association meetings to seminars, corporate meetings, exhibitions, trade shows and cultural events.
Architect Yves Lion designed La Cité which opened in 1992
. An artful blend of glass, wood and steel, the whole building invites natural light in
and the management of all the spaces reflects our environmental and social commitments.
La Cité has achieved gold AIPC Quality Standards
Certification. This is a truly eco-responsible venue
which boasts the presence of an eco-consultant - a certified carbon auditor – to help you plan an eco-responsible event.
- Ideally located in the city centre
- A 5 minute-walk from the high-speed railway station and 20 minutes away from the airport by shuttle bus
- An adjacent 4-star hotel with 105 rooms
- Natural light in all the various spaces
- 3 auditoriums, 30 rooms and 6,000 sqm of exhibition space
- Up to 2,500 in plenary sessions
- Catering for up to 3,000 people
- 2 separate entrances
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Guaranteed privacy and security
- Gold AIPC Quality Standards Certification
- Quality and Sustainability Charter accreditation (France Congrès)
- ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 26000 certified